2)Our Commitment to Your Privacy
- Nebras Technologies. (Collectively, “we” or “us”) is pleased to provide you its online services and application (DENTALORE) : the https://nebras-dentalore.com (the “Site” / “Service”).
- Nebras Technologies is a private company, established in Egypt, located at: 37 Amman street,Dokki, Giza,Egypt.
- how and why we collect certain information from you via the Service.
- how we use and with whom we share such information.
- how you can access and update such information.
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information.
3)Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- In connection with the Service, we collect the following types of information from and about you, including:
- Technical Usage Information. When you use the Service we will automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other devices. This information includes:
- we will collect and monitor data and information relating to your device, including standard web information about your activities on the Service such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Site. We gather and monitor this data to, administer the Service, identify users when they visit or use the Service, track users’ movements when using the Service, and gather anonymized demographic information for aggregate use in content analysis or recommendation services.
- When you visit portions of the Service, the server housing the applicable pages automatically generates a “session log”. We use session logs to help us determine how people travel through the Service. In this way, we can structure our pages so that the information most frequently visited is easier to find. By tracking page visits, we can also determine if the information we’re providing is being used. The only data gathered is the IP address from which you came, the source that referred you, the Device ID, the pages you visited, and/or the date and time of those visits.
- Communications. When you contact us or we contact you, we collect any information that you provide, including the contents of the messages or attachments you send us.
4)How We Use Your Information
As it is in our legitimate interests to provide our services, be responsive to you, and to ensure the proper functioning of our Services, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us as follows:
- to register and service your Account;
- to secure your Account and prevent fraud;
- to contact you to respond to your questions or requests or to provide you with technical support;
- to enable you to provide feedback to us;
- to provide to you and communicate with you about the services, content, features, or products you use or request (including to provide you with information concerning changes to the Service which may affect your Account and/or your use of the Service) where you have provided your consent if required by applicable law;
- to protect our or third-party rights or interests, including to enforce our Terms of Service;
- to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service, which may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities;
Where permissible under applicable law, we reserve the right to send you communications regarding the operation of the Service, or to advise you of Service changes or other events or occurrences which will affect your access to or use of the Service (such as service announcements, administrative notices and the like) without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of them.
Third Party Services:
we use your Google account information when you select to synchronize your DentaLore appointments to Google Calendar
1. To allow us to synchronize your appointments to your Google calendar.
2. To improve your experience with the service and product.
3. To ensure the technical functionality of the service.
- Functional cookies, which enhance your experience on our Site (e.g. remember what language you speak).
- Performance Cookies, including provided by Google Analytics (see below for further information), which enable us to provide a better user experience based on how you use our Site.
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the s. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our application. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt-out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. ]
If you choose to disable cookies or opt-out of tracking or disengage similar features on your mobile device, some or all areas of the Services may not be optimized for your use, you may not be able to access the functionality of the Services, and the advertising you receive may not be relevant to you.
6)Security of Your Information
- We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of user information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information to those employees we reasonably believe need such information do their jobs.
- Your Account information is protected by the password you use to access your Account. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your Account and that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account.
- While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of the Service, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information (including your Account password) safe and to log out of your Account after use.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us in the first instance at http://www.nebras-dentalore.com/contact.php and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to raise a complaint with relevant supervisory authority.